Things to do
The local area provides plenty for the active to do– walking, climbing, fishing, surfing, claming, horse riding, kite surfing and sailing are a short list of activities on offer. The less energetic can enjoy lazing on the beach, reading, painting or relaxing in the local pubs. The City of Swansea and the pretty Village of Mumbles are only half hour drive away offering cinemas, theatres, and many excellent restaurants. There is an excellent old-fashioned covered food market in Swansea along with Sainsbury’s & Tesco's who will deliver groceries to Delvid Stables for your convenience.
The conditions of hire:
1. To reserve accommodation please check availability and then complete the booking form and return it to us with your deposit of 50% of the total holiday cost. Full payment is to be received 2 months in advance. If your booking is less than 2 months in advance please send a cheque for the total cost.
Upon arrival, any balance is to be paid in cash.
Please make cheques payable to Ms. S Steinberg and mail to:
362 Finchley Road
This deposit is refundable only if accommodation is not available. Telephone reservations will be held for five days only while awaiting postal deposit. The balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival.
2. The hirer signing the booking form certifies that he or she is authorized to agree the terms and conditions on behalf of all persons in the party, the signatory being a member of that party and over 18 years of age. Under no circumstances may occupancy exceed more than the maximum number of persons, as stated in the ad of 4 persons, unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon. Mr. Bodenham (The Owner) reserves the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. In addition, he reserves the right to refuse or revoke any bookings from parties that may, in his opinion (and at his sole discretion), be unsuitable for the property concerned.
3. You are advised to insure against cancellation through your own insurers. Overseas visitors will need to effect insurance cover in their own country. If you do have to cancel your holiday, please advise us by 'Recorded Delivery' as soon as possible. We will make every effort to re-let your accommodation, however, if this is not possible, you will be liable for the full amount payable 2 months prior to the arrival date.
4. The hirer is responsible and is expected to take all reasonable care of the property. All equipment, utensils, dishes, pots and pans etc. must be left clean and the property is to be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. (Naturally, between lettings the cottage is thoroughly serviced by the owners.)
5. These terms confer upon guests the right to occupy the accommodation for a holiday within the meaning of section 9 of the Rent Act 1977.
6. All bookings are from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and guests must clear the property by 10 am on the day of departure. (Please do not arrive early.) Guests are asked to inform of approximate arrival time 1 week before holiday let.
7. Whilst every care is taken to insure that our literature is accurate, we cannot be held liable for any changes or alterations that may occur, nor can we be held liable for accidents to guests or any loss or damage to their property.
8. A £250 bond per week will be taken in cash on arrival against damage and extra cleaning. This will be refundable 3 days after the client leaves.
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED