for service times
Postcode: SA3 2HQ
Download "In the steps of the saints" here
The original church was probably on the burrows above Three Cliffs
Bay. This was besanded in the early 14th century, and probably directly
replaced by the present one. From 1230 to 1540 it was owned by the
Knights of St John, and restored in the 19th century by two clergy, a
father and son called James, who held the benefice for 90 years.
There are several memorial tablets of interest in the chancel, the
earliest of which is dated 1623: this was under the altar but is now
on the north wall.
Ring to arrange viewing: 01792 232928, 371615 or 371334.