for service times
Postcode: SA3 2HL
Download "In the steps of the saints" here
The earlier church was nearer the sea, and the present one built
in the 14th century. A medieval tombstone stands in the porch, and
the font is probably the original Norman from the first church.
In 1894, the Talbot family had the church rebuilt and refurbished
so that it appears almost entirely late Victorian. Much of the
decoration is very ornate carved wood and marble, and the
alabaster reredos is particularly attractive.
Ring to arrange viewing: 01792 232928, 371615 or 371334.