for service times
Postcode: SA4 3JH
Download "In the steps of the saints" here
The church is named after the Breton St Eneour and rebuilt in 1850
in the Gothic revival style, replacing a medieval chapel of ease. It
is entered through the west end of the only spired tower on Gower,
the lower part of which forms a porch. The predominant feature
of the church is the striking east window.
The church possesses a remarkable silver double-beaker chalice,
open at both ends. It belongs to the Cromwellian period, bearing
the hallmark 1657. It has been referred to as the ‘Leper cup of
Llanyrnewydd’ as it was thought that lepers took communion from
one side of it.
Ring to arrange viewing: 01792 850547.